Yeap I got invited by a friend, thank you Laura aka KnittinKitties....... for Secret Pal 12 Swap. I have actually never done this one, though it has passed by me a few times since I joined the knitting/swapping/blogging world.
So here is the questionaire and answers....
1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Merino and Bamboo. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? none really except for Wool Ease
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? depends, I do have a wonderful DPN/knitting organizer that I received from my Monkey 3 Pal that I use, but I also have a wonderful little pottery vase that sits on my desk with DPN's and a glass vase for my straights and fixed circs are hanging on a hook over my desk
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? knitting for about 3 years now. Self taught from a teach yourself to knit kit and Knitting for Dummies. Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?Intermediate
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? yeap
5. What's your favorite scent? vanilla and cinammon
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? yeap Favorite candy? Twix bars, chocolate and caramel
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? hmmm, scrapbooking, sewing, bead work, lots of other stuff. Do you spin? I am trying!
8. What kind of music do you like? all sorts, C&W, hard rock, jazz.... no Rap or Hip hop though. Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? yes and I have and Ipod
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Red, Blues and natural shades. Any colors you just can't stand? most of the neon or eye searing candy like colors(though I do go outside the color box on occasion)
10. What is your family situation? Married 3 kids(17,15,3). Do you have any pets?2 dogs, 6cats and 1 Guenia Pig
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? uhhh yes, sometimes, yes and not yet
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Socks
13. What are you knitting right now? couple a pair of socks OTN and a shawl
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? yeap
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? depends, usually circulars except for small enround items like socks and hats then DPN's Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? overall preffered are the Knitpicks options and harmonies
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? have a yarn winder, waiting for a swift
17. How old is your oldest UFO? knitting 3 years, crocheting 12 years
18. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving for the family time
19. Is there anything that you collect?ummmm, sock yarn, chopsticks and casino chips
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? I would like to see the new Eclectic Sole by Janel Laidman or Cat Bhordi's New Pathways. Patterns hmmm Cookie A and the Autumn leaves shawl. Yarn - Dream in Color and the new Sock Ease from Lion Brand. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?None
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?hmmm not currently, that I can think of, but then I am always learning something new as I knit along and try different patterns
22. Are you a sock knitter? Yeap! What are your foot measurements? hmmmm US womens 8.5, 91/2" length(measure on the heavy side) circ 8 1/4"-1/2"
23. When is your birthday? Nov 7
24. Are you on Ravelry? Yeap. If so, what's your ID?JenDuzS0ks