Thursday, December 18, 2008

Recovery

Well it has been done. My hand surgery was yesterday afternoon. Ligament and tendon repair of the right thumb. See pics below.











Needless to say I am done knitting or crocheting for a while, as a functional leftie I am not, LOL.





Other updates, way behind in updating. Had awonderful Thanksgiving up at my Mom's in No-Cal. ended up with a total of 9 for dinner, with the family and guest(Danny wonderful new friend visitng from England). We all had a great week visiting. Sunset shot from Mom's backyard.


ok i am done, one hand and vicodin, is about done me in....will try to update more later. Have some wonderful family pics from Thanksgiving, souviner yarn....

Happy Holidays

Love jen








5 comments:

silfert said...

Oh, wow! Sending healing vibes your way... and I'd be happy to keep your stash company. Just so it doesn't get bored, you know? ;)

Jen C said...

LOL I am sure you would love to stash sit:) and I am going through withdrawel :( Thanks for the thoughts :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to see you have to take a break from the fiber arts. Hope you heal quickly; how long do they say you'll have it out of commission?

I guess you'll have a lot of time to read. :)

Valerie said...

Well wishes from me to you and feel better soon!!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Jen, How you doing? It's been awhile so I hope that it's nearly healed and you are in PT or nearly finished up. I only know about broken wrists not hand surgeries. Hugs from here!