Posted as directed with minor corrections from the original email.
1. Do you knit, or crochet, or do both? How long have you been knitting\crocheting? both. Crochet intermittantly for aprox 20 years. Knitting taught myself 4 years ago, been steady for 6months now
2. Have you knit dishcloths or dishtowels before? nope
3. What are your favorite cotton yarns? Is there a cotton or linen you've been dying to try but have not? to date the organics cottons I enjoy the natural colors and the softness. Have some by Inca Cotton and another from Peru. The Euroflax linen to date is the only one I have purchased/tried, love the rich colors and texture of the yarn. WOuld be willing to try any kinds though.
3. Are there any cotton yarns you don't enjoy knitting with? Can't really say to new to the sport
4. What type of needle do you prefer using? (Metal/Wood/Plastic) Wood
5. What other projects do you enjoy knitting or crocheting? I love socks and trying lace patterned scarfs and shawls. Love to crochet(have specific patterns) baby blankets.
6. Do you have any other hobbies or enjoy other kinds of crafting? Counted cross stitch, scrapbooking, reading, PC gaming
7. What kind of treats do you like? Chocolate? Candies? Nuts? CHOCOLATE
8. What colors are your kitchen and bath decorated in, if any? Kitchen (red, black/gray and white, grey to tan stone flooring) Bathroom (white, polished nickle and paint is a goldish yellow bright, accented in jewel tones of red and blues)
9. What are your favorite colors and what colors do you dislike? Favorite (Jewel tones reds and blues or naturals, Dislike the neons and candy like colors)
10. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Other beverages? Coffee, water and I allow myself 1 soda a day
11. Do you have any kids (human or pet variety!)? 3 semi-human kids, 6 cats, 2 dogs, 1 rat and 1 goldfish
12. Do you have any allergies? not yet
13. Please share 3 tidbits about yourself that you think your pal and other swappers might find odd or interesting. I enjoy playing first person shooter(video games) and online gaming. I have done almost every type of home improvement project possible to my current home from the studs out. I hide yarn from my husband(maybe more typical than I think though :) for most married knitters)