Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Question of the Week #7

What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit? Right now the glider rocker next to the front window and fireplace. I just set this up this past summer and have enjoyed it immensely. When Fall/Winter comes and we start using the fireplace more, I think it will be even more perfect. Kind of a dream kind of thing. knitting in the chair next to the fireplace and (maybe) watch it snow outside, sigh....

What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting? something to drink, tea(hot or iced), water, maybe a nibbley snack that wont stain the yarn to bad, ie no nacho doritos, but kettle corn popcorn works well, lol. I keep my kit with me(spare needles, tape measure, scissors, stitch markers etc....) Occasionaly my ipod, sometimes the TV othertimes(after Joe is in bed) enjoy the quiet.

No comments: