Game 5 is ready. Are you? Get your thinking caps and cameras ready.
Fill in the answers to the clues by using all the syllables in the Syllable list. The number of syllables to be used in each answer is shown in parenthese. There may be more than one word in an answer. The number of leters in each answer is indicated by the dashes. Each syllable will be used only once. ONE (1) point will be awarded for each correct answer posted to your blog.
A / AL / AN / BID / BLE / BOW / CA / CHER / CREE / DAI / DE / DEN / DEN / EAR / EAR / ED / EST / ET / EX / FOR / FOR / GOL / GUS / HIGH / I / IN / ISH / LE / LY / MA / PROPH / QUI / RAD / RINGS / SI / TEND / THES / TION / TOR / TRAL / TRUCK / U / UB
1. Man or mouse? (4) ANIMAGUS
2. Start spreading the news (4) DAILY PROPHET
3. Stick Tree Guardian (3) BOWTRUCKLE
4. Telescoping eavesdropper (5) EXTENDABLE EAR
5. Brassicaceae danglers (4) RADISH EARRINGS
6. Prohibited Growth of trees (5) FORBIDDEN FOREST
7. Metallic rosy-faced child with wings (4) GOLDEN CHERUB
8. Fleshless black-winged skeleton (2) THESTRAL
9. Lofty philosopher (5) HIGH INQUISITOR
10. Instructive Order (7) EDUCATIONAL DECREE