1.Do you knit or crochet? both How long have you been doing it? knitting roughly 1 year crocheting 20+
2. Have you made dischloths before? yeap up to 4 now Do you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both? both
3. What's your favorite cotton to make cloths from? to date the Tahiki cotton classic mercirized and Cotlin. What cotton would you like to try that you haven't before ? anything
4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? circs For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles? right now overall wooden, but ilove my Knit picks dpns.
5. What are your favorite colors? Natural red blues browns. Any colors you don't like much? neon and candy
6. What do you like best about Autumn? the cool crisp air in the morning, smells so clean adn invigorating.
7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks! Apple
8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn't wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day? couldnt wait to get started, but overslept anyway
9. Do you celebrate Halloween? (The real key here guys is especially knowing if you have an aversion to the holiday or little goodies/decorations associated with it, given the timeframe of the swap) I enjoy halloween, decorate the front of the house a litlte bit, take the kids tric or treating and do little things around the office
10. If you had to choose just 3 edible 'goodies' to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose? honey wheat pretzels, chex mix(traditional), chocolate
11. Do you have any pets? 6cats, 2 dogs, 1 rat and 1 goldfish Kids? 3 Husbands who seem like kids? 1 of those too ;)
12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why? variegated
13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths? facecloths mostly and shhh that make good potholders in a pinch too.
14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? (Feel free to share another fall memory if you do not celebrate either of these holidays)Halloween. That is the time of the year where we go to the farms and pick apples, choose pumpkins for falldisplay and for Jacolanterns, hot apple cider.
15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about? environmental allergies for now. HAte the smell of cigarette smoke on anything.