Friday, August 31, 2007

HSKS #3 questionaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Hufflepuff

2. List your favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. Or would you prefer circulars? right now lantern moon sox stix size 2-3 close second though would be the knitpicks 6"

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? wanting to try circs, bamboo, knitpicks or addi turbos sizes 2 or 3. for circs and socks not sure.

4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? not Ravenclaw prefer the book though. Do you have a strong preference?

5. Do you have any allergies?environmental

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hiya Jen,
I have a few more questions for you if you don't mind... You can answer here or just email me at hmschott AT yahoo DOT com
1- Favorite warm/cold drink
2- What color do you think you look the best in?
3- How do you carry your projects with you when on the go? Do you have a needle organizer?
4- Where is your dream vacation? Activity filled, museum goer, sleeper-inner or....?
5- What colors do you dislike for yourself if any?

Thanks!! :-)
Heather

Piglottie said...

Love the blog! And thanks for posting the questionnaire so quickly and earning us some house points. I'm looking forward to getting to know all the Hufflepuffs.

Btw, I use bamboo dpns and find the Crystal Palace ones are the best (they dont split and are really smooth).

Adele - Hufflepuff Prefect

Bethany said...

That looks like such a fun swap. I wish I was not so caught up in this move, I am barely keeping up with my Tea swap.
I wish you well with all your allergy problems!