Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sock Wars II

I almost forgot in the excitment of it all....

Sock Wars officially kicked off on Friday Oct 12 aprox 5-6pm EST, dl'd my dossier at aprox 7pm, after a really long day of travel, shopping and classes. I cast on and was off....

This is sock #1 Saturday at lunch....





Then the finished product, photo'd on the hood of the car in the PO parking lot Wed Oct 17 at 4pm before being sent express mail to the wilds of W Virginia. The postal employee, probably thought I was nuts, I was babbling I am quite positive.... really jazzed and energized about getting these babies out the door....


Pattern: Scars by Julie Gardner
Yarn: Spunky Ecletic Super DK
Colorway: BBQ A


I am expecting my package of death any day now as I was listed as dying Tuesday night. We shall see what the mail brings....

No comments: