Knit 1 Tea 2 Color Swap Questionnaire
1. Do you like loose tea or bags, or both – something you want to try? Never really tried anything beyond bags but would like to.
2. What is your favorite kind of tea (Brand, flavor, variety, etc)? uhh, lipton, orange pekoe
3. Favorite color in regards to tea or one you would like to try? (black, green, red, and white) (keeping in mind that this is how this swap is set up). Ummm any, kind a new to the whole tea thing, so any of them.
4. Would you say you were a tea pot kind of person or just a hot water heater kind? Hot water cause that is all I’ve ever had.
5. What tea accessories would you like but have never purchases for yourself? Accessories?????
6. How do you prefer to be pampered? (examples: mani/pedi, bubble bath, yummy treat, etc). Massage, glass of wine while in a bubble bath listening to Norah Jones or something soothing.
7. If you were a kind of yarn what would you be and why? A nice 80/20 stock wool and silk blend fingering wieght. Why? Because I am kind of a natural person easy going , sturdy but with a sheen to me.
8. If you had to knit/crochet baby booties, a fun fur scarf, or a fair isle sweater, which would you choose and why? Umm, none of them. Blankets over booties they are more useful, fun fur maybe for chemo caps or something but not scarves ever again, and I am not a fair Isle type of person by a long shot.
9. What other event would make you skip a tea party? (A garden party? A book club meeting? A yoga class? Opening night for a new action thriller? etc?) Once I have accepted and invitation, illness/death in the family.
10. What treat would you consider essential at your tea party? (Sweet? Salty? Scones? Those petite pastry trays with a couple of all sorts of things? Little crust less sandwiches?) morning tea-scones and jams, light cookies. Afternoon-those little sandwiches and petit fors for dessert.
11. When buying yarn for a project how do you choose - do you buy the one called for or do you substitute? Depends on if it is in budget and if I like it how it feels.
12. What do you carry your knitting/crocheting in when on the go? Individual projects go in ziplock bags then into a small canvas backpack thingie, the into a denim tote that holds the essentials kit and reading material and pattern.
13. Favorite movie to watch while knitting/crocheting? Hackers
14. Are you a traditional tea cup kind of person or a mug type of person? Do you care if they match? More of a mug I guess ‘cause that is all I have and not really.
15. Favorite childhood birthday party? WonderWoman birthday cake made by an older cousin and family.
16. Favorite type of scone and jam? Scone not really sure, jam would be strawberry
17. If you use candles, what is your favorite scent? Berries
18. If you could choose 3 people to have 'tea' with, who would they be and why? (famous or not, living or dead). My mother, my best friend Dipali and my internet friend Luci
19. You've been invited to a tea party, what 'props' will you wear (formal or casual)? Skirt(‘tea length’), layered shirt and blouse (formal and casual)
20. Any allergies/preferences you have or are willing to admit to? nope
21. Anything we missed that you want your pal to know? I have never really tried tea’s beyond the basic tea bag. Have gone as far as earl grey, chamomile and Lipton honey/lemon. But it has always looked interesting. I am willing to try new avenues and learn more about the tea world.